STAND4HERITAGE is an ERC funded project. In this frame, interested researchers have the opportunity to come at UMinho to visit and participate to the ERC project.
You can apply for a grant via national funding agencies. This grant covers salaries, transportation costs, subsistence costs. The procedure of application is summed up here (full description available here)
– Find out whether you are eligible for one of the national funding programmes
– Apply directly to a national funding agency
– Contact a Principal Investigator (PI) offering a placement
– Meet an agreement with the PI for the stay
– Get your fund from the national funding agency
Note that if you are a EU-researcher, you need to apply later for an ERC grant, beneficiating from the experience you would have acquired during your visit. You’ll find a list of the available partnerships with national agencies here.
For non-EU researchers, the specific conditions as well as the list of the partnerships with national agencies can be found here.
Share this post